Start reading boruto 13 in this borutomanga blog. This is boruto 13 manga chapter scans online. Boruto 13 chapter can be read in this page and will be updated to bring you the anticipated scanlations on its release date.
OnePiece 866(HOT) Boruto 13  (HOT) Boku no Hero Academia 139  (HOT) Shokugeki no Soma 216 (HOT) Fairy Tail 537  (HOT) Nanatsu no Taizai 219  (HOT) Dota2 Highlights  (HOT) Trending Now  (HOT)
Boruto 13 Manga Release - I think it makes the manga a little darker than the flashy anime. I like the darker atmosphere of the manga more. Also, I think there is way too much unneccessary stuff happening in the anime that I don't really care about. The only things I liked in the anime so far were the character developments of metal and shino. I think at that point in the story boruto shouldn't have his eye yet because the manga made it seem like he got it after the fight with momoshiki. And just in general I don't like that the anime plays so much earlier but somehow they are still as strong/stronger than in the manga. I mean look at what naruto could do when he was as old/experienced as boruto in the anime.. He couldn't do anything. I find the plot and the character development of the new character in the manga more interesting, that chubby kid. He's not so random and I find it really interesting that he's the son of the daimyo because that is kind of a parallel to boruto being the hokage's son. The contrast between those two is really interesting I think.

Boruto 13 Manga - Page 5

Catch the latest boruto 13 spoilers, Read boruto 13 scans Online. boruto chapter 13 can be read in this page and will be updated to bring you the anticipated scanlations on its release date. Part of me wants to hope that naruto told a story of how a galant genin managed to defeat the 3rd hokage with a single jutsu when boruto was younger. We will get boruto chapter 13 the moment it will be release, so be sure to check this page regularly for the update of spoilers, scans, discussions, raw, prediction and news.

Boruto 13 Manga - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20



Boruto 13 Manga - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

I went from hating that spoilt kid last chapter to actually feeling very sorry for him and glad that he actually made a friend in boruto. That being said, a month long wait for that was kind of a let down. Hopefully there's more action next time! I want to see metal try to get the might gai and rock lee cards. I spoke too soon, I think it's like boruto says, he's just lived a sheltered life. I am interested in seeing which card boruto was looking for. Most likely sasuke but it would also be nice if it was neji or konohamaru. It still amazes me to this day that without besides kaguya, obito is the most op ninja, if he had both eyes, in the entire series before the rest of the otsuki was introduced.