Start reading boruto 13 in this borutomanga blog. This is boruto 13 manga chapter scans online. Boruto 13 chapter can be read in this page and will be updated to bring you the anticipated scanlations on its release date.
OnePiece 866(HOT) Boruto 13  (HOT) Boku no Hero Academia 139  (HOT) Shokugeki no Soma 216 (HOT) Fairy Tail 537  (HOT) Nanatsu no Taizai 219  (HOT) Dota2 Highlights  (HOT) Trending Now  (HOT)
Boruto 13 Manga Release - I think it makes the manga a little darker than the flashy anime. I like the darker atmosphere of the manga more. Also, I think there is way too much unneccessary stuff happening in the anime that I don't really care about. The only things I liked in the anime so far were the character developments of metal and shino. I think at that point in the story boruto shouldn't have his eye yet because the manga made it seem like he got it after the fight with momoshiki. And just in general I don't like that the anime plays so much earlier but somehow they are still as strong/stronger than in the manga. I mean look at what naruto could do when he was as old/experienced as boruto in the anime.. He couldn't do anything. I find the plot and the character development of the new character in the manga more interesting, that chubby kid. He's not so random and I find it really interesting that he's the son of the daimyo because that is kind of a parallel to boruto being the hokage's son. The contrast between those two is really interesting I think.

Boruto 13 Manga - Page 14

The new awesome boruto 13 is coming, the latest boruto 13 manga chapter will be available as soon as they are released by boruto. Many think it's neji but boruto says this specific card is "Super suuuper extreme rare!!!" and - no offense - why would neji's card be that special? I hope it's someone related to naruto, like minato or jiraiya. Just wait for boruto 13 spoilers and boruto 13 raw pics with English translation.

Boruto 13 Manga - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20



Boruto 13 Manga - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Anyway, I'm quite enjoying this chapter myself to be honest. I like the daimyo kid. At least he wasn't your typical spoiled rich brat. I mean he sort of is but he wasn't the type to look down on boruto and treat him as a lowly commoner bodyguard. I'm nothing like my dad, absolutely nothing at all, just because we look the same, talk the same, act the same and our abilities are all the same doesn't mean we're alike. During the movie he felt, at least, different enough, not soo different, but I could see it. Now, he is more and more like a clone of his father without any reason why he should behave like him at all.