Start reading boruto 11 in this borutomanga blog. This is boruto 11 manga chapter scans online. Boruto 11 chapter can be read in this page and will be updated to bring you the anticipated scanlations on its release date.



Boruto 11 (HOT)
One Piece 859
(HOT)

Boku no Hero Academia 130
  (HOT)

Shokugeki no Soma 207
(HOT)
Nanatsu no Taizai 210  (HOT)
Fairy Tail 526
  (HOT)

Trending Now
  (HOT)
Boruto 11 Manga Release - Things should start to get really interesting now. I think the reason I wasn't all that pissed with the movie retelling was that I hadn't actually seen the movie. But boruto with a curse mark. Interesting. Hope boruto's desire to make his story his own doesn't end in some backdoor way to some darker path or even to the dark side. Shinki being jealous of boruto reminds me of how sasuke was jealous of his dad after the chunin exam. I knew shinki was related to the sand siblings but didn't know whether or not he was gaara or kankuro's son. Either way, he's shikadai's cousin. Sarada. I really hope the duo behind this doesn't make the same mistake kishi did and ignore the women. I'm not happy that kishi did her mom the way he did and this is a smaller part of my overall issues with his lazier story planning. Still ship boruto and sarada. We know it's gonna happen somehow if they stay alive long enough. Could also see mitsuki and chocho getting together since there was a little something between them in naruto gaiden. Can't wait to see some of the other characters from the old series come back somehow too.

Boruto 11 Manga - Page 12

Boruto 11 spoilers and boruto 11 raw will be posted here under boruto 11 manga series.One of the main things I hope boruto does better than naruto is expand more on jutsus, villages and nations, and side characters and teams. I know it's called boruto but let's develope the naruto universe a bit more. I'm liking Boruto as a character so far. I know I'm going to like garaa's other son, the one with the mask (I like characters that wear mask lol), metal lee etc. I hope sasuke has another child in the future. Let's not have the Uchiha lineage be Kawaki (speculation) Sarada and Shin clones please. other than that I'm liking the series We will be waiting for this and will inform you as soon as boruto 11 chapter is available.

Boruto 11 Manga - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20




Boruto 11 Manga - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Sakura is not too special in terms of power level. I think he means based on skill level. He's saying that he doesn't see any qualities or skills that would make boruto above low ranking ninjas. Just because his grandfather and father are hokage doesn't mean he's automatically gonna be equally as talented. We as the audience know boruto is extremely talented for his age, but shinki doesn't  yep.